Friday, February 2, 2018

Top 3 of the Week



I didn't have a lot of time to read or comment this week. But these are a few fabulous things that caught my eye.

"Close Shave" This shot from Clear Eyed Girl is a black & white testimony to the beauty in simple actions. @_Masterseye

"Held" This photograph from submiss34f is just filled with strong sexual energy. I love the way he holds her and covers her. And the contrast in their skin color is striking. The image left me feeling powerful emotions and stuck with me for days. @mistress34f

I also really enjoyed this post from Loving BDSM/Kayla Lords - What You Should Expect from D/s Relationships. Having played with our own version of a D/s relationship, I feel that all of these points are important and anyone thinking of trying it would do well to review her website. It's full of helpful, non-judgement information for the beginner to the expert.


No comments: